A GREAT PLACE TO VACATION WITH PETS
The Fireside Motel is wonderfully located in a large, wooded area and near many trails that you and your pet can spend hours exploring.
Need to get the wiggles out? The beautiful, wooded area on the southeast side of The Fireside Motel property is the perfect place to walk your dog in peace and oceanside quiet.
The 804 Trail is adjacent to The Fireside Motel. This wonderful path offers dramatic views of the rocky Central Oregon Coast. Pets are allowed, of course, on-leash only. Follow the trail about a ¾ mile north to find a 7-mile stretch of sandy beach – pet paradise!
For the convenience of our pet guests, our Pet Package, given to our guests with pets upon check-in, includes towels for wiping off your pet after a walk on the beach, sheets to cover furnishings your pet may lie on, and baggies for poop-scooping. The Village Gift Gallery at The Fireside Motel also includes pet-friendly items for purchase.
To ensure that you, your pet and all of our guests have a pawsitive stay, we request that you follow our Pet Policy outlined below. Following the Pet Policy will help The Fireside Motel remain pet-friendly and allow us to accommodate all our guests’ needs.
- Pets are an additional $15 per pet, per night.
- Maximum of 2 pets in a room.
- Always accompany your pet on a leash when outside.
- Never leave your pet alone in your room or vehicle.
- Use the towels provided in the Pet Package to wipe off your pet after a walk, or if your pet becomes wet and/or dirty.
- Use the sheets provided in the Pet Package to cover furnishings your pet may lie on.
- Always use the baggies provided for poop-scooping to pick up after your pet.
- Ask at the Front Desk if you need additional supplies.
A copy of this policy will be given to you upon check-in.