Pet Friendly Lodging on the Oregon Coast
We understand how much it means to bring your pet with you to the Oregon Coast. The Fireside Motel is pet friendly, and up to two well-behaved and well-groomed pets are welcome in selected rooms at a charge of $10.00 per pet, per night (2 pet maximum).
There is a wonderful trail along the dramatic Oregon Coast where you may walk your pet (leashes are required) and enjoy the spectacular scenery at the same time. Following this trail about ¾ mile North will bring you to 7 miles of sandy beach - most pets love this! We also have a wooded area on the Southeast side of the Fireside Motel where you may walk your pet.
To ensure that you, your pet, and all of our guests have a positive stay, we request that you follow our Pet Policy. Following the Pet Policy will help the Fireside Motel remain pet friendly. A copy of this policy will be given to you upon check-in. We also provide a Pet Package including towels, sheets, and pooper-scoopers.
- Never leave your pet alone in the room
- Always accompany your pet and have it on a leash when outside.
- Use the towels provided in the Pet Package to wipe your pet off after a walk on the beach, or if your pet becomes wet and/or dirty.
- Use the sheets provided in the Pet Package to cover furnishings your pet may lie on.
- Always use pooper-scoopers provided. Ask at the Front Desk if you need more.
Fireside Motel has been rated in numerous pet publications. Here is a link to Sebastian's Guide for you to visit.